Meade LT8 Telescope
The Meade LT8 telescope is a fully featured, computer controlled ACF telescope that sets a high performance standard for similarly priced instruments.
Its legendary optics, along with precision worm gear drives, sturdy diecast aluminum mount and robust steel tripod make this the ultimate platform for high resolution visual observation and imaging.
A rigid, die-cast aluminum mount solidly supports the optical tube in all sky orientations. Precision 4.875" diameter worm gears in both axes provides smooth Sidereal tracking of objects in the night sky. The stable, fully adjustable steel tripod delivers all the rigidity required in sensitive field applications.
AutoStar Computer Controller
After a quick and easy alignment, the AutoStar computer controller guides the telescope to any of the over 30,000 objects in its comprehensive library, automatically.
The Meade LT delivers an astounding level of optical, mechanical and computer performance in a telescope.
- The Meade LT 8 ACF is a full featured, computer controlled 8" telescope with Advanced Coma-Free (ACF) optics.
- Advanced proprietary process offer the finest quality professional grade optics available.
- The Meade LT 8" ACF telescope includes UHTC - Ultra High Transmission Coatings for distortion-free, tack sharp images.
- AutoStar guides the telescope to 30,000 objects in its comprehensive library, automatically.
- The Meade LT 8" ACF Telescope includes a diecast aluminum mount which supports the optical tube in any sky configuration.
- Level North and Easy-Align Technology makes all LT-8's easy to use - right out of the box!
Return From Meade LT8 Telescope To Meade LT Telescopes Main PageTelescopes Home Page