SkyScout Scope 90
The SkyScout Scope 90 is a refractor type scope and was designed exclusively for use with the Celestron SkyScout Personal Planetarium (sold separately).
The new SkyScout Scope 90 is easy to set-up, nearly maintenance free and features Celestron’s precision optics. You simply attach the SkyScout to the specially designed mount to locate and identify celestial objects.
Once the SkyScout has located or identified an object it’s time to take your celestial experience to the next level and use the SkyScout Scope to reveal the wonders of the universe.
Attaching and aligning the the personal planetarium is straightforward with the specially designed adjustable Altazimuth mount as no tools required.
The Altazimuth is the simplest form of mount with two motions - altitude (up and down) and azimuth (left and right)
SkyScout Scope features a convenient pan handle with built-in clutch for easy targeting and smooth motion. This style of mount is great for viewing nature and celestial objects.
- Designed with non-magnetic materials that do not interfere with the SkyScout sensors
- Quick and easy no tool setup
- 90 mm refractor optical design with all coated glass optics and 660 mm (f/7) focal length for crisp, clear images
- Erect image 6x30 finderscope with quick-release bracket
- Erect image optics are ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Pan handle control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" stainless steel tube legs provides a rigid and stable viewing platform
- Accessory tray for convenient accessory storage
- Adjustable bracket to hold SkyScout (SkyScout Personal Planetarium sold separately
Return From SkyScout Scope 90 To Celestron Telescopes Telescopes Home Page