iOptron SmartStar N114 Computerized Telescope
The iOptron SmartStar N114 Computerized Telescope is a 114 mm Newtonian reflector telescope which is equipped with the award winning Cube telescope mount, and part of the 9000 series of SmartStar Telescopes.
It is easy and quick to setup and incorporates easy-to-learn features including an intuitive hand-held computer controller.
This make this telescope the ideal choice for both novices and seasoned astronomers.
No matter whether you're a complete novice on the brink of taking your initial step into the field of astronomy or an expert observer seeking a serious scope, this model from iOptron is worthy of consideration.
- 114 mm Newtonian reflector optical tube assembly with 1,000 mm focal length
- Two eyepieces (K9 and K25) come standard to allow for flexibility in viewing either a wider field or a single focused object.
- Red dot viewfinder
- Largest LCD screen on the market with 4 lines of content.
- Patented Alt-Azimuth “Cube” telescope mount allows the user to point the telescope anywhere above the horizon, without any “dead spots”
- 4 star rating by Sky and Telescope Magazine
- Aluminum tripod with adjustable height control
- 8405 GoToNova hand controller with 5,000 objects
Return From iOptron SmartStar N114 Computerized Telescope To iOptron Telescopes
Telescopes Home Page