TAL 100RS 100mm Refractor Telescope
This superb TAL 100RS(EQ5) 100mm Refractor Telescope has exceptional build quality and optics. The 4" F10 optical system provides sharp, high resolution views of the Moon and planets, and with an unobstructed high contrast design will reveal many deep sky targets.
The tube assembly is supported by a sturdy equatorial mounting that features manual micrometricslow-motion controls in Right Ascention and Declination. At a modest additional cost, a motor drive in right ascension can be provided (as model TAL-100RM).
Still remaining portable and practical this instrument is extremely versatile and offers outstanding stability on the SkyWatcher super deluxe EQ5 heavy duty equatorial mount.
Supplied complete with a bubble level, latitude adjuster with micrometer scale and an azimuth polar-alignment adjuster. It also features engraved aluminium setting circles and manual slow motion tracking controls.
- Magnification (with Optics Supplied) x40 & x155
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x250
- Objective Lens Diameter: 100mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1000mm (f/10)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 6.3mm & 25mm Super Plossls
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Rack & Pinion Focusing (1.25"/2")
- Sky-Watcher compatible Tube Rings
- EQ5 Deluxe Heavy-Duty Equatorial Mount
- Built-in Polar Alignment Scope Holder
- 1.75" Stainless Steel Pipe Tripod with Accessory Tray
Return From Tal 100RS 100mm Refractor Telescope To Tal Telescopes
Telescopes Home Page