Vixen VMC110L Telescope
The Vixen VMC110L telescope is arguably among the best multi purpose grab and go telescopes to be found anywhere. It is well suited for both viewing the night sky or birds in far off trees.
The VMC110L, is a 110 mm (4.33 inch) aperture modified Cassegrain f/9.4 optical tube assembly and also includes a built in slide mirror.
With no corrector plate, the VMC110L features a small corrector lens ahead of the secondary mirror. This compact optical tube, with features found on Vixens higher end telescopes, is a great pick up and go scope.
- Optical System VMC (Vixen's original Maksutov-Cassegrain)
- Primary mirror Multi-coated precision spherical mirror
- Effective aperture 110mm
- Focal length (focal ratio)1035mm (f/9.4)
- Resolving power 1.05 arc seconds
- Limiting magnitude 12,0
- Light gathering power 247x
- Finder Dot finder (no magnifying power)
- Dimensions Outer diameter: 125mm (4.6 in) length: 360mm (14 in)
- Weight 2.1kgs (4.6 lbs)
- Accessories Eyepiece PL-25mm (31.7mm), Allen wrench
Return From Vixen VMC110L Telescope To Vixen Telescopes Main page Telescopes Home Page