Celestron 60LCM Computerized Telescope
The Celestron 60LCM Computerized Telescope has many features as well as the optical performance essential to keep a leisure astronomer contentedly observing the heavens for many years to come, at a price that is amazingly inexpensive.
Perhaps surprisingly, it's not essential to completely understand everything with regards to right ascension and declination or how to locate the north celestial pole, or even the right way to read a star chart.
SkyAlign alignment technology and StarPointer red dot LED finder makes certain lining up on the sky is a snap.
With Celestron's NexStar-technology computer hand control you will be able to find upwards of 4,000 celestial objects and will track them faultlessly as you observe at your leisure.
It's pre-assembled adjustable height aluminum tripod and easy no-tool assembly, means that you can be up and ready to tour the Universe within minutes.
This telescope is the perfect option for a first time astronomer who would like to do more than occasional observing the heavens.
- High quality 60 mm refractor
- Lightweight Computerized Mount
- Built-on StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects
- Quick-release computerized base, optical tube and accessory tray for quick no tool set up
- Sturdy aluminum tripod and accessory tray included
- Good for terrestrial and celestial observing
- Includes CD-ROM The SkyX Astronomy Software which provides education about the sky and printable sky maps
Computerized Mount Features
- Proven NexStar computer control technology
- Database allows telescope to locate over 4,000 celestial objects
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Flash upgradeable hand control software and motor control units for downloading product updates over the Internet
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Compatible with optional NexRemote telescope control software, for advanced control of your telescope via computer
Return From Celestron 60LCM Computerized Telescope To Celestron LCM Copmuterized Telescopes Main Page Telescopes Home Page