Skywatcher 150PDS Telescope
The Skywatcher 150PDS Newtonian Reflector incorporates the same superb mirror-set as the Explorer-150P Black Diamond Series, but with two significant advantages.
A Dual-Speed 10:1 ratio focuser is now included for excellent focusing precision. Also the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimise performance for prime-focus photography.
The superb EQ3-2 mount receives high marks from experienced observers. This sturdy mount offers precision and stability along with a host of other features for the serious astronomer.
The mount rests firmly on a large, adjustable aluminium tripod with accessory tray. A bubble level allows for quick and accurate levelling. Slow-motion control knobs allow for continuous manual tracking of celestial objects.
- Magnification (with eyepiece supplied) x30
- Highest Practical Power (Potential) x300
- Diameter of Primary Mirror 150mm
- Telescope Focal Length 750mm (f/5)
- Eyepiece Supplied 25mm (1.25”/31.7mm)
- 6x30 Finderscope
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 2” (50.8mm) Dual-Speed 10:1 Crayford Focuser
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- EQ3-2 Equatorial Mount with Aluminium Tripod
- 33% more Light-Gathering than 130mm
Return From Skywatcher 150Pds Telescope To Skywatcher TelescopesTelescopes Home Page