Celestron AstroMaster 114EQ Telescope
The Celestron AstroMaster 114EQ is a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing. If this is the type of scope you are looking for then the AstroMaster is for you.
The AstroMaster produces bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments.
For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Erect image optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment - no tool setup
- German Equatorial mount with Setting circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs - Provides a rigid and stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The Sky®" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Return From Celestron AstroMaster 114EQ Telescope To Celestron AstroMaster Telescope Main Page Telescopes Home Page