Konus Digimax 90 Telescope
The Konus Digimax 90 Computerized Telescopetakes full advantage of the Skyscan AZ controller which is the most advanced GOTO tracking system in its class.
This system is operated through 12V DC motor drives which will generate an incredibly silent and fluid movement, coupled with a low battery consumption.
Fast and highly responsive, the Skyscan AZ will locate with utmost precision over 43,000 astronomical objects and will automatically point the telescope, thus allowing every beginner and amateur astronomer to access a lifetime of breathtaking exploration of our Universe.
The Digimax-90 is a Maksutov-Cassegrain with a 90mm diameter and 1250mm focal length, making this telescope powerful and versatile enough to deliver a great performance while observing the Moon, Planets and many Deep-Space objects.
- 90mm Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope
- The most advanced GOTO tracking system in it's class
- Multi Coated Optics come standard
- StarPointer finderscope to assist with alignment and locating objects
- 90 degree Star Diagonal for comfortable viewing
- Quick release fork arm mount
- Sturdy Computerised Altazimuth Mount
- Internal battery compartment
- Sturdy adjustable steel tripod
- Adjustable Tripod Height
- Carry Case for Tripod and Telescope
- Two Plossl Eyepieces 10mm and 17mm
- Moon Filter
- Computer Control technology
- Over 40,000 object database
- Easy alignment process
- Finds and Tracks any Astronomical Object of interest
- DC Servo motors on both axes
- Liquid Crystal Display Hand Control with backlit LED buttons for easy operation of Telescope
Return From Konus Digimax 90 Telescope To Konus Telescopes Main Page Telescopes Home Page