The QSI 504 Cooled CCD Camera from Quantum Scientific Imaging, Inc.employs a 400,000 pixel Kodak Enhanced Response full-frame CCD image sensor with microlens technology.
The high quantum efficiency, wide dynamic range and low noise performance make this model ideally suited to a broad range of demanding astronomical, scientific and industrial imaging applications.
The 500 series sets a new benchmark for compact design and power efficiency in a high performance, full-featured scientific CCD camera. With optional features and upgradeability, the 504 can be tailored to fit your needs today and in the future.
The 504 camera system is supported by industry leading image acquisition software and development tools are available for creating custom Windows or Linux imaging applications.
The QSI 504wsg is now available with an integral Off-Axis Guider allowing you to guide using the light from your main telescope while picking off the light from the guide star in front of the filters.
Seven different models are available employing a comprehensive range of monochrome and single-shot color scientific grade CCDs. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your astronomical requirements.
- Full-frame 400,000 pixel KAF-0402 sensor
- Low noise, wide dynamic range
- Up to 45°C CCD cooling
- Built-in mechanical shutter
- Available internal 5-position color filter wheel
- Available integral Off-Axis Guider (OAG)>>
- Available MaxIm LE camera control and image processing software
- Available CCDSoft and MaxIm DL Drivers
- ASCOM-compatible Windows COM API
- Linux drivers and API 520i
Return From QSI 504 To QSI 500 Series Main PageTelescopes Home Page