QSI 520 Cooled CCD Camera
The QSI 520 Cooled CCD Camera camera from Quantum Scientific Imaging, Inc employs a 2 megapixel Kodak interline transfer CCD image sensor with microlens technology.
The high quantum efficiency, wide dynamic range and low noise performance make the 520i ideally suited to a broad range of demanding astronomical, scientific and industrial imaging applications.
The 500 series sets a new benchmark for compact design and power efficiency in a high performance, full-featured scientific CCD camera. With optional features and upgradeability, the 520i can be tailored to fit your needs today and in the future.
The 520 camera system is supported by industry leading image acquisition software and development tools are available for creating custom Windows or Linux imaging applications.
The QSI 520wsg is now available with an integral Off-Axis Guider allowing you to guide using the light from your main telescope while picking off the light from the guide star in front of the filters.
Seven different models are available employing a comprehensive range of monochrome and single-shot color scientific grade CCDs. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your astronomical requirements.
- Interline 2 megapixel KAI-2020M sensor
- Low noise, wide dynamic range
- Very fast electronic shutter
- Up to 45°C CCD cooling
- Available mechanical shutter
- Available internal 5-position color filter wheel
- Available integral Off-Axis Guider (OAG)>>
- Available MaxIm LE camera control and image processing software
- Available CCDSoft and MaxIm DL Drivers
- ASCOM-compatible Windows API
- Linux drivers and API
Return From QSI 520 To QSI 500 CCD Cameras Telescopes Home Page