Tal 65 Newtonian Telescope
The TAL 65 Newtonian telescope is an excellent choice to introduce an enthusiastic novice to the intriguing and fascinating world of astronomy.
These scopes are precision made scientific instruments, that are engineered to high optical and mechanical standards, with performance deserving of many larger and more costly models.
Offering outstanding optical performance, robust construction, operating stability, ergonomic design and smoothly operating controls. All of which make these telescopes such a delight to use.
Featuring a sturdy equatorial mounting with micrometric slow-motion controls on both axes along with a fully adjustable mirror cells for precise collimation.
As with all Tal Telescopes the Tal 65 has achieved an outstanding track record in both Europe and America.
- Aperture, mm 65
- Focal length, mm 500
- Telescope magnification and angular field, With eyepiece f’ = 15mm/With eyepiece and Barlow lens/With eyepiece, Barlow lens and plug 30x,1°15' / 90x,0°25' / 130x 0°15'
- Resolving power 2.2"
- Limiting visual magnitude 11m
- Right ascension turning angle 360° (24h)
- Declination turning angle ±90°
- Latitude adjustment range 0…90°
- Minimum observation range ~ 25 m
- Dimensions, mm, OTA* length/Telescope height 470/620
- Telescope weight 3.6kg
Return From Tal 65 To Tal Telescopes Main Page
Astronomy Telescopes Home Page